A clever alternative to organics green carts
Waste Robotics is offering a quick, easy and inexpensive solution for municipalities interested in implementing organic waste diversion.
How it works
Please note that bags used can either be made of plastics or compostable material (preferable).
- Simplicity for the citizens**
- No additional cart encumbrance
- Simple and efficient solution for multi-dwelling units
- No organic carts nuisances (odors, worms, etc)
- No organics carts purchasing
- Simple and hygienic solution
- Significant organics collection cost savings
- Less truck traffic
- Less GHG emissions
- Bag collection increase quality of organics collected
** Multiples municipalities are allowing their citizens to put their organic material in bags to increase participation and avoid nuisances. In these situations, our proposed solution saves substantial collection cost since only the garbage cart is collected (green carts are therefore redundant).
Waste Robotics in action!
Who is doing this?
Here are the municipalities who are already collecting organics using an organics bag system:
Sweden: Halmstad, Linkoping, Boras, Bromolla, Elskilstuna, Sodertalje, Vanersborg, Kalmar, Ljundby
Norway: Alta, Lakselv, Skien, Mo i Rana, Oslo, Sortland, Sorkjosen, Tromso, Aremma, Oras
Canada: Ville de Québec
France: Paris, Nantes, Forbach, Faulquemont, Morsbach
Will you be the next?